After years in the hair extension industry, we’ve perfected our products for hair extensions. Whether you’re applying, removing, maintaining, or styling your hair extensions, you’ll find a range of the best hair products for hair extensions with Big Kizzy. Ready to get started? We’re giving you the ultimate list of all of our best products for hair care and extensions!
Here’s our guide with the best hair care products for hair extensions:
Hair Extension Tape
When it comes to products for hair extensions, hair extension tape is one of the most crucial parts of the process. You need a tape that sticks and holds up in your hair without causing damage to your natural strands. Our tape is the standard size that fits most extension brands. Find out why Big Kizzy has the best hair products for hair extensions, starting with our signature hair tapes!
These are our top three hair extension tapes for a flawless application:
- Extra Hold Single-Sided Hair Extension Replacement Tape Tabs – If you’re working with very thin or fine hair, single-sided tape is your best bet! This tape allows you to use fewer hair extensions wefts, which means less weight on those delicate strands.
- Extra Hold Double-Sided Hair Extension Tape Tabs – For thicker hair types, this tape will get the job done! These tabs are designed with more adhesive for hair that’s larger in diameter or quantity. Our extra hold tape can last 8+ weeks before reapplication.
- Regular Hold Double-Sided Hair Extension Tape Tabs – When you want the right combination of strength and durability, this tape fits the bill! For thin to normal hair types, this regular hold tape lasts for 5+ weeks.
Hair Extension Remover Solvent
If you’re ready to remove your tape-in hair extensions, we have a three-step process to leave your hair residue-free and refreshed. We’ll show you exactly why three removers are better than one (each one serves a unique and specific purpose in removing hair extensions!).
Here are the three solvents you need to add to your removal process:
- Remover 1: Tape In Extension Remover – This remover is the first step to dissolve adhesives when removing tape-in hair extensions. It’s oil-free and infused with an invigorating spa scent for a pleasant removal process.
- Remover 2: Tape In Residue Remover – When you remove your hair extensions and see residue left behind, reach for the second step in the removal solvent lineup! Sometimes, a little extra help goes a long way while also nourishing the hair with relaxing hints of jasmine, gardenia, and fresh mint.
- Remover 3: Stubborn Tape In Residue Remover – If you’ve tried it all and have stubborn stickiness after removing tape-in hair extensions, this remover will be your saving grace! This formula is designed to get out the tough residue and condition the hair at the same time.
Extension Hair Care and Tools
For the best products for hair care in the biz, look no further because we’ve got you covered! From shampoo and conditioner to frizz serum and hair oil, your hair will look and feel amazing. Get your haircare routine in order for your hair extensions with the best hair products for hair extensions!
Add these items to your list of ridiculously good products for hair:
- Chemical Love Affair Shampoo – If your hair is bleached, highlighted, or colored, this shampoo will help eliminate daily build-up without drying out your strands.
- Chemical Love Affair Deep Conditioner – Quench your locks with this deep conditioner that helps to reduce breakage, restore moisture, and prevent frizz.
- FATT Thickening Shampoo – Strengthen and nourish your tresses with this biotin-fortified shampoo that gives you a fuller and thicker look.
- FATT Thickening Conditioner – Add shine and restore thin or fine hair with this conditioner that packs a moisture boost.
- Split Personality Split End and Frizz Serum – Prevent split ends and control frizz with this powerful serum.
- Thick Chick Volumizing Foam – Give your hair a boost with long-lasting volume for all hair types.
- Thairapy™ Deep Conditioning Oil – This revitalizing organic hair oil is made from a potent blend of 100% natural ingredients.
- Late Nights Dry Shampoo – Deodorize and neutralize oily areas on days in between washing your hair.
- Happy Hour Dry Conditioner – Use this on your non-wash days to quench thirsty and dry strands.
- Fashion Week Flexible Hold Spray – Add the finishing touch with hairspray that will last all day.
- Kizzy Clips No Sew Hair Extension Clips – When you want to change your tape-in or weft extensions to clip-in, these clips are easy to convert and are reusable.
- Hair Extension Pliers – A must for all hair extension applications or removals! This handy little tool is the perfect size and helps to firmly seal tape-in extensions, among many other uses.