Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
Big Kizzy® Tape Tab Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility. The Big Kizzy Extended Warranty (“Registration”) is available to legal residents within the United States who sign up via the Extended Warranty Registration Pages, which maybe published from time to time (“Website”). Applicants must be 18 or over in order to be eligible to participate in the Registration. Any minors registering must have and provide the consent of their parents. This Registration is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Big Kizzy, LLC (“Big Kizzy”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Registration.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Big Kizzy (“Sponsor”), located at 4552 West Village Drive, Tampa, FL 33624.
- Agreement to Rules. By Registering for the Extended Warranty, the applicant and subsequently the participant, (“Applicant” and/or “Participant”) agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any Applicant at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Registration the Applicants represents and warrants that they are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration Entry Period. This Registration begins on January 1, 2024 and ends December 31, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Registration, applications must be received within the specified Entry Period and meet all other criteria required herein.
- How to Enter. Eligible Applicants shall register by signing up via the Registration application located at the Website. By signing up and providing the your email address, Applicant agrees to enroll Big Kizzy email newsletter and receive sales, marketing, and other emails. In order to maintain eligibility, applicants must fully meet all requirements throughout the entire term of the Registration, as specified in the Terms and Conditions. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions or specifications shall be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Extended Warranty. By Registering for the Extended Warranty, participants shall be entitles to an extra 60 days of Warranty on any Big Kizzy product purchased by the Participant.
- Free Gift. All eligible Participants will receive a free sample pack of Big Kizzy® Regular Hold Tape Tabs (72 Tabs) (“Free Gift”). There shall be no cash or other Free Gift substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Free Gift is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Participants, upon acceptance of the Free Gift, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the Free Gift, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Participants shall not transfer assignment of the Free Gift to others nor shall the Participants request the cash equivalent or Free Gift substitution. One Free Gift per Particiapnt. Applicants may not apply for the registration multiple times.
- Participants Obligations. Sponsor shall not be liable for the Participants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Participant is found ineligible for the Registration, then the Free Gift shall be forfeited. Receipt of the Free Gift offered in the Registration by the Participants is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE PARTICIPANTS VIOLATES ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PARTICIPANTS (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS PARTICIPANTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Registration should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Registration. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Participants based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such issues or any action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Registration or Website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to take actions to maintain the integrity of the Registration for any reason, including such reasons, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Registration rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Registration or Sponsor may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Registration constitutes your consent to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Registration, and/or the 1) Participants accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded Free Gift or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries; 6) product defect or any product liability.
- Disputes: THIS REGISTRATION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Registration, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Registration). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Severability. The parties hereto desire and intend that the provisions of this Agreement be enforced to the fullest extent permissible under the laws and public policies applied in each jurisdiction in which enforcement is sought. Accordingly, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future law, and if the rights or obligations of any party under this Agreement will not be materially and adversely affected thereby, (i) such provision will be fully severable, (ii) this Agreement will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof, (iii) the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from and (iv) in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there will be added automatically as a part of this Agreement a legal, valid and enforceable provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may be possible.