Blueberry Sealing Pressing Tool: Better Tape Extension Applications
The beauty of tape extensions is how easy they are to apply. Often, that is also its downfall. If you wear tape extensions or if you are a stylists - chances are you have had issues with tapes prematurely slipping and falling out.
Tape slipping or falling out can be due to several reasons. We compiled a list of the things we think are an absolute MUST to make sure your tape in hair extensions last as long as they should.
Tips on Keeping Your Tape Extensions From Slipping or Falling Out
- ALWAYS START WITH SQUEAKY CLEAN DRY HAIR.
- Don't use any products with oil or silicone to style your hair when you apply or reapply tape extensions.
- If you used an oil based remover - thoroughly shampoo your hair and tape extension panels.
- ALWAYS REMOVE OLD TAPE.
- After applying new tape - tap the panels with a flat iron set to 200 degrees. 2 to 3 times.
- Make sure there is the right amount of hair in the tape "sandwich" - not too much and never too little.
- Tape panels should align perfectly.
- Use the Blueberry Sealing Tool to evenly press and seal tape sandwiches.
- Wait 48 hours to shampoo your hair.
Meet Blueberry: This unique hair extension tool is an absolute must for all tape in hair extension applications.
Blueberry reduces bond failure (aka tapes slipping out) by evenly applying pressure to the tape extension “sandwich”.
One of the easiest ways to extend the life of your tape hair extensions is to use the Blueberry tape extension sealing tool. Blueberry reduces bond failure (aka tapes slipping out) by evenly applying pressure to the tape extension “sandwich”. This pressure pushes out air pockets allowing the two tape panels to stick to each other. This creates a tight seal so your tape applications last longer.
This extension tool is a no brainer for anyone who wears or installs tape in hair extensions. Is it worth it?
Does it work? YES! YES! And YESSS! It is one of the most important things you can do to extend the life of your tape in hair extensions. The extra time you get from 1 application is enough value that it pretty much pays for what the Blueberry Sealing Tool costs!
See Ya on The Flip Side Kizzys,